The Cholmondeley Pageant of Power is easily accessible from all routes, and there will be highly visible local signage providing additional directions during the Pageant weekend. Please note that the A49 between Whitchurch and Ridley will only be open for event and local traffic.
The Cholmondeley Pageant of Power takes place at Cholmondeley Castle (postcode for Sat Nav is SY14 8AH) (view on map), which is situated on the A49, the main North-South route from Warrington to Shrewsbury. There are excellent links to the motorway network.
• Travelling South on the M6, take the Chester M56 at junction 9 and then A49 South at junction 10. Please follow signs for Gate 1.
• Travelling North from Birmingham on the M6, take the M54 to junction 3 and then A41 North to Whitchurch. Then A49 from Whitchurch to Cholmondeley. Please follow signs for Gate 2
• Public Car Parks for the Pageant are signposted off the A49
• Car Clubs use Gate 2
• VIPs use Gates 4/5
• Fireworks Concert use Gates 4/5
• Camping Walkers Campsite Gate 1
- Coaches & Taxi pick up/drop off point is Gate 6
Alternatively click here to use the AA Route Planner, simply enter your own Postcode and ours (SY14 8AQ) to receive a detailed route from you to us!