• Such a good weekend @PageantofPower hope to do it again in 2013 thanks again everything was spot on.
• @PageantofPower brilliant concert and flypast
• @PageantofPower Choldmondeley Pageant of Power Gets Bigger and Better, Well done!
• @PageantofPower 2012 was awesome, thanks for the opportunity to ride, very slick event. Roll on 2013!
• Had a massive amount of fun @PageantofPower , also meeting many interesting people. Thanks @NissanUK #greatweekend
• @PageantofPower thanks for a great weekend. First in, last out of Walkers campsite. Brilliant whole weekend. Bigger n better for 5th CPOP
• @bentleymotors thank you for such a magnificent display @PageantofPower #inspiringthenextgenerationofowners
• @PageantofPower Great weekend, can't wait til next year!
• Had a mega weekend at the @PageantofPower in the 458. Great location and event! Looking forward to next year now I know the road!!
• Thanks so much to @PageantofPower for great day of racing and excitement! One happy family outing ;o)
• Had a fantastic day @pageantofpower today, thanks. See you next year x
• Had a fantastic day at @PageantofPower. Highlight of the day seeing the Aston 177 up close & personal
• What a good day out @PageantofPower looking forward to next year
• @PageantofPower Thanks very much, had a great day today- good to see the sunshine you ordered turned up too!
• Great day today @PageantofPower and the weather was pretty good too :-)
• @PageantofPower Been wanting to go to CPOP since it started, other things get in way, Went 2day, well worth wait! Brilliant Bring on 2013!
• Really good weekend at @PageantofPower met paddy mcguiness too :D
• @PageantofPower A big thanks to all the team for a bonza weekend. Bigger and better than last year !! What's date for next yr xxxxxxxx
• Cracking day at @PageantofPower! A very cool day out. And for the second weekend running I'm sunburnt! Saw "Brutus" on the track. Wow!
• Had an awesome day @PageantofPower especially the ride in the @Race2Recovery Wildcat!
• @PageantofPower Thanks that was a great day #cpop
• Fantastic weekend well done @PageantofPower loved it ! Met some great people
• @Sauttercigars - great day at @PageantofPower... The fire breather was awesome..
• @PageantofPower Had such a good weekend what you do is amazing and the track and atmosphere excellent. Hope we can do it next year?
• @PageantofPower Was awesome yesterday!:D
• Top day so far at @PageantofPower! Some great cars here. Also seen the #RedArrows and had a chat with @tomonslowcole! #GoodTimes
• Great day out here at the @PageantofPower warm and great noises and smell of some seriously quick cars! @BentleyMotors
• @PageantofPower just leaving hotel to come for day 2 of the amazing pageant of power, wasn't enough time yesterday to see it all properly
• Amazing night at Cholmondeley well done to all the CPOP team!!
• Wow Pageant of Power was amazing! @PageantofPower we loved Brutus, Jag XJ220, Hovercrafts & Segways!
• i would like to take this opportunity to thank you and say how much we enjoyed our day. the event was well put together, it was our first visit and we are already looking forward to next years event! facilities excellent, fun fair to entertain the kids, stalls, food, car displays etc... again congratulations for putting on an amazing show. we shall no doubt be telling our friends. kind regards eddie wong
• Many thanks for a terrific day on Saturday. My son and I had great time in spite of the weather. Your staff worked like Trojans to ensure that the site was as accesible as possible. The participants in the paddock were cheerful and happy to talk. Once again thanks for a great day. See you next year
• Came to CPOP on Saturday - wet, muddy miserable weather - BUT - thanks to all who made it a great day - sorry we could not get to the car clubs spot - but the car parking attendants in the main car park did a sterling job under very difficult conditions - they were helpful, courteous and cheerful in spite of coming in for a fair amount of "stick" from some people. Please convey my admiration for all concerned. Phil Royle
• My Son and I visited CPOP for the first time on Saturday (16 June 2012). We live in Northamptonshire so stayed in Crewe overnight on Friday. The weather was not the best on Saturday BUT the Cholmondeley staff had done a superb job in preparation. During the day there were no dramas, the staff just got on with laying straw down etc to make it possible for visitors to get around. We didn’t get to see everything – not because of weather but due to the vast range of exhibits/activities. We had a super day and are planning to bring friends to stay all weekend next year.
• The CPOP team and the people at Cholmondeley deserve a lot of praise (ESPECIALLY – as they made an extra huge effort to make sure there was hay/straw and saw dust all over to make sure no cars got stuck and to make sure all the path ways were clear and as dry as possible. I hope the Chris Evans event and the 2013 CPOP is as solid as this one, and is run as well…
• We have returned home from a rain sodden day at this event. A huge thank you to everyone concerned for all the additional work with the carparking in very difficult circumstances. We heard people moaning about having to walk to the event when they should have been able to park closer...the weather was unfortunate but did not detract from an excellent family day out which our two daughters thoroughly enjoyed. Access to the pit areas was superb and the highlight of the day, talking to such enthusiastic (and sometimes crazy) owners of the vehicles hightened the enjoyment. We shall most definitely be back next year and will include the concert too. Thank you again.
• Congratulations Team – an amazing event and you guys deserve a medal each for preserving through the weather and delivering a first class event. Congratulations all round! Everyone I spoke to was having a great time!
“I have never before seen such a collection of veteran, vintage, classic and modern cars in one place”
“The event was fantastic and organisation top notch”
“The spectacle of seeing cars and bikes I have never heard of will be a lasting memory”
“My husband and I so enjoyed the Pageant. It was our first time and it was excellent”
“I have been attending motor sport events for over 45 years and was amazed by the special entry you had”
“The viewing at the venue was a real eye opener with excellent spots all along the course”
“The whole event strikes me as one of the undiscovered treasures of the motor sport world”
“The Saturday evening Fireworks Concert was an experience not to be missed”
“What a great event, we enjoyed the Classic Scrambling in particular”
“I fulfilled a dream of a drive in a Jaguar XJ220 thanks to the Sporting Bears Charity”
‘It really does take something special to keep interested for a full day a family of six with a ten year age spread amongst the kids. You achieved this and much more. We can’t wait till next year!’
Even though this was only your second event, the organisation, the quality of the entry, both cars and bikes and the hospitality were superb…the Saturday night entertainment was excellent. Well done!’
‘We really enjoyed our day at Cholmondeley yesterday- all the arrangements worked so efficiently’
‘Just and incredible atmosphere with such a range of cars, and such a lovely place, they deserve to succeed’
‘Thanks to you and all your team for putting together and event which is such a superb landmark on the summer calendar for Cheshire’
‘The weather did not deter and the day was marvellous. Please thank Lord Cholmondeley for allowing so many people to trample his land and a massive thank you to all the police and staff who did a marvellous and helpful job. I look forward to joining you next year’
‘Just to say, last year was great but this year was even better’
‘Everyone from the Vauxhall Sports car Club thought it was a great event, plenty of action and lots to see.’
‘Thank you and all the team for a really superb social and competitive weekend. The non motoring attractions were a real hit with families and kids. The air displays and power boats were also incredible and were well received by everyone. The food on Saturday was excellent along with the music all topped off with a superb fireworks display. WELL DONE!’
‘A magnificent and very enjoyable weekend with something for everybody, in fact hard to know which way to turn next without missing something’
‘A really enjoyable weekend of friendly competition, providing me with the opportunity to bring my Manx Norton to such a beautiful and well cared for venue…the event ran smoothly and was well marshaled in a friendly and efficient manner with competitor/participant safety and enjoyment in mind’
‘What a fantastic display of road cars – no sign of recession here with the fabulous Bugatti’s and many other exquisite vehicles dotted around-heaven for motoring buffs and collectors. The air displays were brilliant of course as were the thrilling displays on the lakes…a great weekend for all the families indeed!’
”it is a supremely well-run show and also one of the friendliest and most inclusive few days you could wish for”