We'll continue adding details of new attractions right up to the start of this year's Power and Speed event. Check here for the latest updates.
10 Great Reasons To Visit The Cholmondeley Power and Speed Motorsport Event
With the event now just 2 weeks away, we’re getting excited and on a countdown, so we thought we’d share with you 10 great reasons to visit.
The 2016 Cholmondeley Power and Speed Motorsport Event takes place in Cheshire this June, and this is why you should be coming…
- Cholmondeley Power and Speed is a truly unique Motorsport event which takes place each year in the beautiful setting of Cholmondeley Castle in Cheshire.
- The event is great value and works out at a cost of just £3 an hour (based on a full day ticket 8am – 6pm at £30 an adult).
- If you’re in the market for a new car, you can come along and see a great selection of new car exhibitors, including the likes of BMW.
- There are an incredible £50Million of cars and bikes that will be in the paddock alone!
- Cast your eyes up to the skies and you’re in for another great treat, with awesome air displays to enjoy.
- You get the chance to get up close and personal, looking at a vast range of cassic cars and car clubs.
- It’s a motorsport event, but it’s not JUST for Petrol Heads! As well as all the action on the track there’s plenty of shopping, kids activities, a food festival and even the UK Wakeboarding Tour to enjoy.
- You don’t just watch the action, oh no, at Cholmondeley Power and Speed, you get to be a part of the action! Come along and you could have a go at wakeboarding, paddleboarding, take a helicopter pleasure flight or get in a Sporting Bears Dream Ride Car.
- This year’s event will be a barrel of laughs! No really! This year see’s the inaugural Cholmondeley Craft Beer & Live Comedy Festival – not to be missed.
- Don’t want to fun to end? You don’t have to go home at the end of the day, why not camp for the weekend!
So there you have it, 10 great reasons to visit the Cholmondeley Power and Speed Motorsport Event. There’s nowhere else that you’ll experience such great value, and diverse family fun weekend weekend!
So If you’ve not got your tickets yet, what are you waiting for? We’ll see you there….