Cholmondeley Pageant of Power June 14th to 16th 2013 - Morris Lubricants Sponsors of Club Area
We were delighted to have had over 60 clubs attending last year’s Pageant of Power. Plans for 2013 are well underway, with the theme celebrating a festival of noise encompassing everything from the scream of Formula One cars and superbikes, to the roar of powerboats and throb of low flying military helicopters.
We wanted to thank all the Clubs that attended last year, for your amazing support, despite the circumstances and to apologise that we were unable to keep to our normal plans for car parking. With the torrential rain already falling on wet ground, we went from plan b, through c, d and e in very short time, but were pleased we managed to keep the show on the road, when up and down the country, others were being cancelled. Although we hope that 2012 conditions were a one-off, an extensive programme upgrading the drainage system has been completed.
Thankfully, the Clubs who took up the offer of the Club Day in October, benefitted from stunning weather with a beautiful crisp autumn morning and blazing sunshine all day. This is something we would like to expand in the future with the clubs with whom we have built association.
Those able to attend on the Friday will witness the impressive car and bike entry completing practise laps before the main competition starts on Saturday. Free access to the Friday Preview Day will be on offer to club members and friends and there will be up to 60% discounts available on other tickets.
There is no limit on the number of vehicles displaying on each club pitch, although for guidance we would ask that you indicate the expected required pitch size on the booking form which will be sent to you shortly, together with further details. We would urge your members to take advantage of the heavily discounted 3 day package which includes access to our very popular “Last Night of the Proms” style Fireworks Concert on the Saturday night.
The Cholmondeley Pageant of Power has one of the most diverse displays of car club stands in the UK. Over the past 5 years Car and Bike Club attendance has more than doubled and we expect another significant increase for 2013.
The Clubs contribution to the Pageant of Power is invaluable, showcasing the huge diversity of vehicles spanning decades and tastes. We are proud to have so many clubs creating such a significant spectacle over the weekend.
- Loyalty Club Discount if bought before 31st March 2013
- Clubs receive discounted tickets save £37 per adult on a 3 day with concert ticket
- Pageant tickets are free for all children (under 16). These must be purchased with adult tickets
- Day ticket save £11 with the Friday preview day free
- Free Camping Thursday & Friday nights when a Saturday night purchased
- Prime Track Side Pitch location
- Back for 2013 Club members can now book their own tickets online or over the phone
- Club tickets come with a free stand space
- The minimum number of cars or motorcycles on a club stand is just 6
- Book in as many cars or motorcycles as you want on your stand
- Offer open to all Club Members
Clubs signed up for 2013:
If your club is not listed and you would like to attend please countact us.
Clubs at CPoP